top of page
HELPING FAMILIES WITH PEDIATRIC WARRIORS IN EVERY LIFE-THREATENING FIGHT
CREATE A LEGACY
Feel Better Foundation is an official 501 c3 non-profit that works with families to create meaningful legacies for their living or passed children.
WHAT IS A LEGACY?
Legacies are lasting ways to honor your living or deceased child and their battle, while bettering the world or your community.
A legacy can be any act of kindness, support, or community outreach. Some families choose to dedicate hospital wagons in their child's honor, others wish to plant a community garden. Some families even decide to host events to gain research money for their child's disease, condition, or cancer.
In other words, depending on the legacy built, families often use this gift as an opportunity to heal, gain closure or acceptance, fight for awareness, give back to those battling, or raise funds for their desired entity.
Legacies thrive in a variety of forms and are developed to represent your warrior and their strength. Check out our Active Campaigns now.
Fill out our application form today and see if we can help make your legacy wish a reality.
Common Legacy Choices:
- Fundraising events for a particular cancer or disease
- Monetary hospital donation
- School or community bench donation
- Toy drives
- Sponsoring a Christmas family
- Planting of trees or gardens
- Assistance with an existing project
- Creating a hospital or community program
- Hospital wagon dedications
- #MoreThan4 Awareness
- Legacy must honor a living or deceased child/teen under the age of 25
- Legacy recipient must have battled, fought, or conquered a life-threatening disease, condition, or cancer. If the candidate is still in treatment, the family must be in a position to discuss legacy and assist in minor planning
- Legacy recipient must live within the United States
- Events are currently limited to the state of Ohio. Yet, many other legacies can occur in any state
Your Role In The Process:
- If your family is a good fit, we will work together to develop a legacy choice and plan. Then, your only task will be spreading the word. Feel Better Foundation will raise the money, conduct all the planning, and execute the plan in your child or teen's name.
Click the 'Apply Now' link to start your easy online application
You can support Feel Better Foundation in a variety of ways!
The Dream Team
"Tell The Story of the Mountain You Climbed. Your Words Could Become a Page in Someone Else's Survival Guide" - Morgan Harper Nichols
Honorary CEO: Scarlett
Shortly after her second birthday, sweet little Scarlett was diagnosed with a rare, one-of-a-kind, cancerous tumor growing in her colon. For months, Scarlett's family felt lost, angry, and helpless. Yet, they were always in awe of Scarlett's bravery and caring heart for the other children in the hospital.
Wanting to create some light in the darkness around them and give Scarlett some happy memories surrounding her fight, Feel Better Fashion was born. The small business helped other families in need by creating custom hospital gowns, gift baskets, hosting toy drives, and donating to families in urgent need. Soon, there were so many families to help, that the little company grew into Feel Better Foundation. Now, under Feel Better Foundation, Scarlett's supporters help others create light and work to heal their families.
Founder: Melissa Jackson
Vice President: Jennifer Predovich
Secretary: Dyan Fox
Treasurer: Aaron Heironimus
In Loving Memory of Jillian Ripley
BECOME AN AMAZING SPONSOR OR PARTNER:
Interested in supporting our mission? Email us to begin the conversation.
We are always in need of:
Legacy Wish Granters
**All sponsors and partners are given a social media spotlight and included on our website.
A special thank you to our current gold partners:
Families For A Cure - $10,000 Sponsor
Cancer Support Community Central Ohio- Therapy Sponsor
Majestic Nails of Dublin- Event Sponsor
And Our Additional Supporters of Events & Services:
bottom of page