CREATING LIGHT OUT OF DARKNESS
Feel Better Foundation is an official 501 c3 non-profit that works with families to create meaningful legacies for their living or passed children.
WHAT IS A LEGACY?
Legacies are lasting ways to honor your living or deceased child and their battle, while bettering the world or your community.
A legacy can be any act of kindness, support, or community outreach. Some families choose to dedicate hospital wagons in their child's honor, others wish to plant a community garden. Some families even decide to host events to gain research money for their child's disease, condition, or cancer.
In other words, depending on the legacy built, families often use this gift as an opportunity to heal, gain closure or acceptance, fight for awareness, give back to those battling, or raise funds for their desired entity.
Legacies thrive in a variety of forms and are developed to represent your warrior and their strength. Check out our Active Campaigns now.
Fill out our application form today and see if we can help make your legacy wish a reality.
Common Legacy Choices:
- Fundraising events for a particular cancer or disease
- Monetary hospital donation
- School or community bench donation
- Toy drives
- Sponsoring a Christmas family
- Planting of trees or gardens
- Assistance with an existing project
- Creating a hospital or community program
- Hospital wagon dedications
- #MoreThan4 Awareness
- Legacy must honor a living or deceased child/teen under the age of 25
- Legacy recipient must have battled, fought, or conquered a life-threatening disease, condition, or cancer. If the candidate is still in treatment, the family must be in a position to discuss legacy and assist in minor planning
- Legacy recipient must live within the United States
- Events are currently limited to the state of Ohio. Yet, many other legacies can occur in any state
Your Role In The Process:
- If your family is a good fit, we will work together to develop a legacy choice and plan. Then, your only task will be spreading the word. Feel Better Foundation will raise the money, conduct all the planning, and execute the plan in your child or teen's name.
Click the 'Apply Now' link to start your easy online application