CREATING LIGHT OUT OF DARKNESS
Feel Better Foundation is an official 501 c3 non-profit that works with families to create meaningful legacies for their living or passed children.
WHAT IS A LEGACY?
Legacies are lasting ways to honor your living or deceased child and their battle, while bettering the world or your community.
A legacy can be any act of kindness, support, or community outreach. Some families choose to dedicate hospital wagons in their child's honor, others wish to plant a community garden. Some families even decide to host events to gain research money for their child's disease, condition, or cancer.
In other words, depending on the legacy built, families often use this gift as an opportunity to heal, gain closure or acceptance, fight for awareness, give back to those battling, or raise funds for their desired entity.
Legacies thrive in a variety of forms and are developed to represent your warrior and their strength. Check out our Active Campaigns now.
Fill out our application form today and see if we can help make your legacy wish a reality.
Common Legacy Choices:
- Fundraising events for a particular cancer or disease
- Monetary hospital donation
- School or community bench donation
- Toy drives
- Sponsoring a Christmas family
- Planting of trees or gardens
- Assistance with an existing project
- Creating a hospital or community program
- Hospital wagon dedications
- #MoreThan4 Awareness